Thursday, May 13, 2010

3 Days to go!!! We're getting excited...

Wow.... We can't believe that the race is only 3 days away!!! How time flies when you're having fun. It's beautiful here today (70's and sunny)...we're running this afternoon for sure.

We thought you might like to hear from another member of the family...Gracie!

Gracie is 9 years old- in 3rd grade and just finished her first book- which we just got published with "My Publisher"! It's pretty cool!

She wanted to say a few things to you today...

"It's been so much fun to ride my bike along side my mom and dad. I love to cheer mom and dad on while they run! I think that they will do great! I'm excited that the race is only 3 days away. On Friday last week (5/7/10) I biked 16 miles with my mom. It was fun but I was a little sore afterwards. Everytime I go biking with mom and dad, I see so many interesting things.


For instance, last Friday I saw 7 baby geese with their mom and dad. I also saw tons of baby calves and they were so cute!!! And I saw buffalo...yes buffalo! They were huge!!! Anyway, I'm very excited about the race! My parents call me "the support team"=)! I like that. I'll have to tell you more about the book I wrote next time I get to write on the blog. I worked really hard on it all school year! =) "

Well, that's it for now...

Gotta hit the road!

Running In His Footsteps,

Jay, Vicki, Hannah and Gracie
1 Corinthians 9:25

No comments:

Post a Comment